Our customer service desk will book your car in for its test, let you know of any requirements that the mechanics will need prior to the test, keep you informed of the progress of your car or van and answer any questions you may have.
If for any reason your car or van fails the MOT test, we will inform you of the reason and provide a quote for the estimated cost to repair the problem before any work is carried out. However, you are not obliged to have the repairs done by us and we offer a free 14 day MOT retest.
We are able to perform MOT class 4 and class 7 MOT tests.
Class 4 MOT tests
The Class 4 MOT test covers:
- Cars (up to 8 Passenger Seats)
- Motor Caravans
- 4 wheel quads (max unladen weight 400 Kg – for goods vehicles 550 Kg and max. net power of 15KW)
- Dual Purpose Vehicles
- Private hire and public service vehicles (up to 8 seats)
- Ambulances and Taxis
- Private Passenger Vehicles & Ambulances (9-12 Passenger Seats)
Class 7 MOT tests arranged
The Class 7 MOT test covers:
- Goods Vehicles (over 3000kg up to 3500kg DGW)
Part of our ongoing service to our customers means that we send you a reminder when your MOT is due so you can rest assured in the knowledge that your car is always up to date with its MOT.